Mr. Csargo's ELL
Hello Parents and Students,
I am Mr. Csargo and I am a new ELL teacher here at Glacier Hills School of Arts and Science. I am excited to be working with such great students at such a great institution!
My Educational philosophy revolves around the following principles:
- Valuing and supporting students native languages and cultures in the ELL classroom.
- Cultivation of strong partnerships amongst students, parents, and the school.
- Creation of lessons with foundations in culture and utilization of Backwards Design principles.
- Engaging students through design of interactive lessons.
- Integration of technology to improve students' digital literacy.
- Responsibility as a teacher to always be expanding my content knowledge base.
- Anchoring lessons in pedagogical knowledge of language acquisition and instructional standards such as those set by WIDA, ACTFL, and MN-BOT.
- Preparing students to become global citizens in and out of my classroom.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or by contacting me at (651)-683-6969 and entering voicemail box number 92464.
I am looking forward to a great school year!