|Tuesday||UNBELIEVABLE day of fishing!! BEST in Cedar Park History!! Salad / Board Game party tomorrow!! Bring something to share if you can!|
|Wednesday||Regular morning; salad / board game party in the afternoon|
|Thursday||Playground Build Day - thank you Volunteers!!|
Health Final Activity & Test; Grade Level Talent Show / Talent Show Try-Outs!
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Due Dates / Homework Information
- EVERY MONDAY - Signed Late Assignment Cards are due.
- DAILY HOMEWORK-
- Math: most days you will have math homework.
- Reading: about 30 minutes/day. The fifth grade goal is to read 45 books during the school year. You should plan to log at least one (grade level equivalent) book per week.
- Word Study: I will usually introduce the words on Monday. The tests are usually each Friday. During the first month, or when students show they aren't studying, each word misspelled on Friday's test will have to be written correctly 10 times by Monday morning!
- Science, Social Studies, Health, Writing: Most of the work in these subjects will be completed during the school day. Much of the reading and writing will be done during our Language Arts block. Additional information is provided in other sections of this page.