Moodle Features Demo
When students participate in a course by researching ideas and defining them in a common glossary, their audience expands from one person (the teacher) to a larger community (their peers).
This is one of the modules that best illustrates the way that Moodle can fundamentally improve upon the experience of a traditional classroom. When students contribute to a course in a public place like the glossary, their ideas are given weight and attention and often result in a greater pride or ownership of the assignment.
- Glossary items can be grouped in categories.
- Participants can comment on glossary entries.
- Entries can be rated using teacher-defined scales.
- Glossaries can be easily exported and imported via xml.
- Student entries can be previewed by instructors before publishing.
- Glossaries can be fully searched.
- Glossaries can be viewed with different display formats.